6.03.2008

Surprise!!!

Last night, shortly after 9:00, there was a knock at the door. Oh, was I bugged. I was just getting my jammies on. It took me a minute to put on some clothes and run downstairs. Another loud knock....so bugged! Then I opened the door, and it was BDOG CAMPBELL!!! With FLOWERS!!! He surprised us and came home for our 8 year anniversary. So today, we're having day of fun and surprises. And I'm the biggest jerk in the world 'cause I 100% completely forgot it was even getting close to being our anniversary. It hadn't even crossed my mind in 4 or 5 weeks. I totally suck. But here we are 8 years ago today:Utah wedding photography Salt Lake City

8 comments:

Danny said...

I love you guys so much!

Jiles Pfamily said...

happy anniversary. way to go bdog!

The Pratts said...

Happy Anniversary! BDog you are the best! I am so glad you surprised Emilie, it is always nice to hear you are home for a visit!

Mom said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH. WAY TO GO B-DOG!!!!!!

Maudie Jane said...

Happy Aniversary! You two are so cute together, nice one B-dog.

K is always the one to remember these things, so Em you are so not alone. It's not that we don't try it just our minds are on other stuff, like kids and poop.

LTD in Las Vegas said...

Oh man Em...you forgot? Branden earned some huge kudos with that one...that's awesome.

lady ace said...

remember how i didn't come to your wedding? that was the BIGGEST mistake of my life!

John and Julie Kupper said...

memories! wow!