6.12.2009

Spring

Why are people complaining about the weather around here? Yes, it's been raining almost everyday for quite a while, and the temp hasn't topped 80 for a while either. But IT'S WONDERFUL!!! O.K. So, it means more mosquitoes in the future, but we can deal! The windows can be open 24/7. My kids can play outside for more than 15 minutes without sunburn. Everything is really green. I don't have to run the A/C ALL DAY LONG just to get the upstairs below 80 degrees. It's not so hot (as it usually is by now) that I don't want to go outside for any reason. I DO want to go outside. I want to eat, sleep and live outside right now. Who cares if that means I have a farmer tan a little while longer. It's SOOO worth it. And it meant this yesterday:

Why are people complaining?

6 comments:

michellecluff said...

has temple shadows been running the sprinklers all week too??
of course.

Ems said...

amen sister.

Kaerlig said...

That rainbow yesterday was so amazing. I love that you got a shot of it. I tried with my lousy camera and it did no justice. It was shameful.

And I love that my gas bill/electric bill is so low.

The Pratts said...

I am in no way complaining - it could stay cool forever - I am pretty sure this weather is specifically to help me get through the last few weeks of my pregnancy.

emmy said...

Agreed and well said. Also, did you find the gold at the end of the rainbow, or just some byu freshman making out?

lady ace said...

i missed that rainbow cuz i was sitting inside crying about the horrible, horrible weather.