10.15.2010

Kassi and Tanner

I shot my last Andersen wedding over the weekend. Kass is the 6th one to get married and the 5th to have me do pictures. I LOVE shooting Kassi. I've been shooting her for 15 years. She was my first portrait subject in my first color photo class at BYU in 1995...she was still in elementary school! You can see why I love shooting her. She makes all my pictures look amazing.

I don't usually get weepy at weddings, even when it's someone I love as much as Kass. But I was a booby baby all day Saturday. There's just something about her and Tanner together that makes me so happy!! Kass has dated some pretty cool guys, but no one has ever been worthy of her. But Tanner IS!! And he is the luckiest man in the world.














5 comments:

The Drizzled Apple said...

Just wanted to tell ya, you did a beautiful job with Kassi and Tanners pictures Em! I couldnt' attend, but I'm so thankful you posted these so I could enjoy!

By the way...congrats on your hubbies success! Neon Trees are EVERYWHERE in Denver! I sure hope you get to enjoy this time too! How very cool!
-Lucy

Kaerlig said...

Can't wait to see all the pics! Em, you have earned over and over the title of honorary sister in the Andersen family. I don't think we've ever had such a faithful and sacrificing friend as you! Love you.

Vicki said...

They need to be in a magazine. Gorgeous couple! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Emilie! These are so gerat! You made the the pictures so fun and they went by so fast! You are just my favorite person, and Tanner and I would not have wanted to spend it with any other photographer! Love you long time Em! You are not only my close friend, but a dear sister.
xoxo Kass

LTD in Las Vegas said...

They are amazing!!! I feel soo old. I know Kass doesn't even remember me bcz Julie and her were still so young! How can she be that beautiful young woman getting married?