9.29.2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I had a really fun birthday this year. I even had a birthday party. Yes, it was at a gay bar, and yes, it was fab. Thank you to all the friends who showed up for the birthday/Neon Trees show: Morgan & Vicki (and for the awesome cake), Danny, Elin, Bustin, Clayton, Ted, John & Amber, and our neighbor, Lee. Thank you for your presents and your presence.

Also thank you all you homies that came to the show in Vegas sat. night: Mom & Dad Patterson, Mom & Dad Campbell, Chris, Ronnie & Lisa, Robbie & Candace, Justin, Bronson, John, and anyone I might be forgetting. Even though the entire staff of Jillian's belongs on The Daily UnCool, it was actually kinda nice to have a private little showcase for our most important homies. Love y'all.
And here are a few faves from the night...

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I couldn't think of a better place to celebrate your birthday than at the TRAPP DOOR!!!!!!!

Commander Power said...

Honestly... I didn't notice it was a gay bar till after the show, because the Neon Trees were ON FIRE..... Which usually is not good for a tree but because Neon is a gas and it technically needs to have an electric charge to light up or 'burn' this is a very good thing.

See I still remember what I learned from Mr. Wizard..

Random knowledge strikes again...

emmy said...

Happy Bday Em! Hope all your wildest dreams came true - wait, you celebrated at a gay bar... sounds like it was a pretty good night. Now if we could have only arranged for a Conan appearance... maybe next year. (ems)

Kendra Leigh said...

Gah! What lame-o friends we are- Happy Belated Birthday... Matt was hoping to be in Utah last weekend (for a funeral), but it didn't pan out after all.... he totally would have been there for you on your day if he could have!

LTD in Las Vegas said...

I am still very bummed about not getting there on Sat. night....our car is STILL not fixed because Mike is head on in tax season!!! I also can't believe I forgot to call you on your b-day...I always know its 9/25...SORRY! CRAPPY FRIEND